Self Study Program 474 – The Vento 2011 (India)
Self Study Program 474 – The Vento 2011 (India) PDF. This self-study programme provides you with an overview of the design and function of the new Vento, which is destined mainly for the Asian market.
Self-study programmes support you in your daily work routine. They help you to understand technical correlations better. Armed with this knowledge, you will be able to provide customers and colleagues with clear information.
In some of the chapters, you will find references to self-study programmes that deal in greater detail with with design of individual vehicle components. These and other references are highlighted with a red exclamation mark.
Useful information about individual assembly groups can also be found in previous self-study programmes:
- no. 447 “The Polo 2011”
- no. 190 “Adjustable turbocharger”
- no. 237 “Manual gearbox 02T”
- no. 238 “Data exchange on the CAN bus I”
- no. 260 “The 1.2 ltr. 3-cylinder engines”
- no. 269 “Data exchange on the CAN databus II”
- no. 296 “The 1.4 ltr. and 1.6 ltr. FSI engine with timing chain”
- no. 309 “6-speed automatic gearbox 09G/09K/09M”
- no. 442 “The 1.6 ltr. TDI engine with common rail injection system”.
- Occupant safety
- Power transmission
- Running gear
- Electrical system
- Convenience electronics
- Heating and air conditioning
The self-study programme portrays the design and function of new
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant service literature.