Self Study Program 215 – Painting the Vehicle – The Topcoat Basic Principles
Self Study Program 215 – Painting the Vehicle – The Topcoat Basic Principles PDF free online
The first part of the topic vehicle painting is described in Self-Study Programme 214,
“Painting the Vehicle – Pre-Treatment”.
- Vehicle Painting – Basic Principles
- An introduction to colours
- Composition of colours
- Matching the colours
- Types of topcoats
- Equipment, Auxiliary Tools
- Equipment in the paint workshop
- Spray chambers
- Equipment for mixing the paint
- Tools and auxiliary devices
- Sanding tools
- Application of the Topcoat
- Mixing and applying the topcoat
- Basic requirements
- Spray guns
- Check your Knowledge
The self-study programme is not a workshop manual!
Testing, adjustment and repair instructions may be found in the appropriate service material.