Self Study Program 993603 – The Audi Q7 Power Transmission
Self Study Program 993603 – The Audi Q7 Power Transmission PDF free online
Audi Q7 – Power transmission by the inventor of the quattro
In addition to outstanding dynamics, the Audi Q7 powertrain concept ensures an impressive performance at high speeds, both on highway and off-road.
The permanent quattro four-wheel drive with asymmetric-dynamic torque split ensures maximum traction and cornering stability. These features are essential to good driving dynamics and active driving safety.
The newly designed 0AQ Transfer Case is a key feature of the power transmission system.
The purpose of this SSP is to explain the design and function of this new system.
- Powertrain concept
- Subassemblies overview
- Brief description of the transmission
- 0AT/09D 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Gear selector mechanism
- Automatic Transmission Selector Mechanism
- 0AQ Transfer Case
- Design and Function of the 0AQ Transfer Case
- Self-locking Center Differential
- Components Overview/Design and Function
- Asymmetric Basic Torque Distribution
- Asymmetric-Dynamic Torque Distribution
- Chain Drive
- Oil Supply/Sealing
- Service/Special Tools
- Useful information
- Operating instructions
- Self-Study Programs for the Audi Q7
The self-study program provides introductory information regarding the design and function of new models, automotive components or technologies.
The self-study program is not a Repair Manual!
All values given are intended as a guideline only and refer to the software version valid at the time of publication of the SSP.
For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.