Self Study Program 891403 – The new Jetta New Model Introduction
Self Study Program 891403 – The new Jetta New Model Introduction PDF free online
The new Jetta continues its success story of the past 30 years. The new Jetta introduces new features that combine appearance with comfort and modern technology, resulting in a vehicle that provides the ultimate value in its class. Attention to detail, increased horsepower, added safety features and subtle quality improvements set the new Jetta apart from the competition.
The new Jetta is built at Volkswagen’s Puebla, Mexico plant. This plant began operation in 1964, manufacturing the old style Beetle. Currently, the Puebla plant employs approximately 14,000 people and also produces the New Beetle, among other vehicles.
New Jetta features include:
- Elegant design
- Superior quality
- Excellent handling dynamics
- Comprehensive safety package
- Innovative drivetrain technology
- Improved economy
- Spacious interior
- Customer focused innovations
Additional self-study programs relating to the new Jetta include:
- SSP 851503: 6-Speed Automatic Transmission 09G/09K/09M
- SSP 851403: The Direct Shift Gearbox 02E
- SSP 892403: The Electro-Mechanical Power-Assisted Steering
- SSP 873403: The new Jetta–Electrical System Design and Function
- SSP 861403: The new Jetta–Steering and Suspension
- Course Introduction, The New Jetta
- Chassis Construction, Exterior Parts, Windows, Hood Latch Cable, New Door Design, Seat Design Features, Storage Areas
- Passenger Safety
- Overview, Two-Stage Airbags, Advanced Airbag System, Active Front Seat Head Restraints, Rear Side Head Airbags, Side Airbag Crash Sensors
- 2.5L/150 HP 5-Cylinder Engine with 4-Valves per Cylinder, 2.0L/200 HP 4-Cylinder Turbo FSI Engine with 4-Valves per Cylinder, 1.9L/105 HP TDI Engine with 2-Valve Technology, Pedal Assembly
- Automatic Transmission
- 6-Speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) 02E, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission 09G
- Suspension Features
- Electrical System
- Fuse and Relay Locations, CAN Networking Concept, Air Conditioning Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Introduction, Air Distribution System, Overview of the Dual Zone Climatronic/Climatic System, Sensors, Actuators
- Radio and Navigation
- Radio and Navigation Systems
- Special Tools, New Special Tools
This Self-Study Program covers the design and operation of the new Jetta!
This Self-Study Program is not a Repair Manual. This information will not be updated.
For testing, adjustment and repair procedures, always refer to the latest electronic service information.