Self Study Program 51 – Skoda Octavia Petrol Engine 2,0L /85 kW with balance shaft transmission and 2-stage switching intake manifold
Self Study Program 51 – Skoda Octavia Petrol Engine 2,0 l/85 kW with balance shaft transmission and 2-stage switching intake manifold PDF free online
The engine is already built into Škoda Octavia.
It is a further development of the previous 2.0-ltr./85 kW Engine. The new operational features are the switching intake manifold and the balance shaft transmission. With this the maximum torque and silent engine running is achieved.
You will find further information on the basic engine 2.0-ltr./85 kW in SSP 30.
- Technical highlights of the engine
- Positions of Components
- Balance shaft transmission
- Function and design of the balance shaft transmission
- Switching intake manifold
- Power output and torque – general
- Oscillating pipe charging
- The switching intake manifold
- Torque position
- Power position – long suction path
- Power position – short suction path
- Technical modifications
- Cylinder head cover
- Bearing cap for crankshaft
- Exhaust manifold
- Oil dipstick
- Engine management
- System overview for Bosch Motronic ME 7.5
- Camshaft position sensor – Hall sender G40
- Knocking sensor
- Function diagram
You will find notes on inspection and maintenance, setting and repair instructions in the Workshop Manual.