Self Study Program 400 – The Golf Variant 2007
VAG SSP 400. This self-study programme has been created in co-operation with Volkswagen de México erstellt. The Golf Variant 2007 continues the success story of its predecessor models. In particular, it impresses with its dynamic design, which is characterised by its sporty, dynamic appearance, its innovative exterior, a new rear light design and its typical Golf face.
In terms of product characteristics, the Golf Variant 2007 sets the standards in its class, e.g. as regards:
- design, e.g. the new rear light design,
- the amount of space on offer,
- variability, payload and load securing,
- vehicle dynamics and
- the new panoramic sliding sunroof.
Separate self-study programmes are available on the following current topics:
- Self-study programme 390 The 7-speed Double-clutch Gearbox 0AM
- Self-study programme 405 The 1.4l 90 kW TSI Engine with Turbocharger
- In brief
- Occupant protection
- Power transmission
- Running gear
- Electrical system
- Heating and air conditioning
- Radio, telephone and navigation
The self-study programme shows the design and function of new developments.
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant service literature.