Self Study Program 329 – Volkswagen Motorhome California 2004
Self Study Program 329 – Volkswagen Motorhome California 2004 PDF. Based on the Transporter 2004, the new California fulfils the needs of both leisure and business travellers. In this generation, the interior layout with the kitchen unit under the window and the linen cupboard at the rear left remains the same.
The new California does, however, feature numerous refinements and even more comfort and flexibility.
- Transporter 2004 technology with diesel engines
- electrohydraulic aluminium pop-up roof with a maximum load of 50 kg
- very variable seat bench or bed
- roof bed with slatted frame
- variety of flexible furniture
This book presents the new features in the California. For information on the technology taken from the Transporter 2004, please read:
- Brief overview
- Vehicle concept
- Water supply
- Gas system
- Electrical system
- Heating and air conditioning
The self-study programme shows the design and function of new developments.
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant service literature.