Self Study Program 994602AG – Audi Q3
Self Study Program 994602AG – Audi Q3 PDF free online
Learning objectives of this Self Study Programme:
This Self Study Programme provides you with general information about the Audi Q3. After you have worked your way through this Self Study Programme, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What deﬁnes the deployment stages of the airbag?
- What materials are used in the B post?
- Which unit bearings are used in the gearbox?
- How is the damper control function monitored?
- Which sensors are integrated in the electromechanical parking brake control unit?
- What modiﬁcations have been made to Audi active lane assist?
- Which new adapters are available for the Apple iPod?
As the most recent and compact addition to the Audi SUV series, the Audi Q3 caters to the demands of a modern, urban world while oﬀering all the authentic plus-points of an SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle). It complements the successful Audi SUV family started in March 2006 with the launch of the Audi Q7. The Audi Q5 is the sports car among SUVs and has successfully led the way in the premium mid-range SUV segment since 2008.
The Audi Q3 stands out by virtue of its sporty, muscular appearance and its modern, coupe-like styling, and yet it is an authentic SUV through and through. This concept makes the Audi Q3 appealing to more than one target group because it meets a wide variety of customer requirements.
The charismatic Audi Q3 is not what you would consider a “smaller sibling of the Q5 and Q7”, but a vehicle with a very distinctive identity. It has the rugged character of a fully-ﬂ edged A-segment SUV coupled with a coupe-like styling unmatched in this segment — and yet it has all the hallmarks of an Audi. The Audi Q3 is compact, ﬂexible and functional and therefore is also a good option for people who do a lot of city driving.
The growing number of Audi model series has also led to a growing number of production sites. While the Audi Q3 is an all-new addition to the model range, the production facility in Martorell (Seat Spain) is a new addition to the Audi production network.
- In brief
- Body structure
- Panorama glass sunroof
- Bumper system
- Tow bar
- Occupant protection
- Front airbags
- Seat belt reminder
- The 2.0l TFSI engine
- 2.0l TDI engine (2nd gen)
- Engine/gearbox mounting
- Fuel system
- Exhaust systems
- Engine/gearbox combinations
- Running gear
- Electronic damper control
- Brake system
- Steering system
- Wheels and tyres / tyre pressure indicator
- Electrical system
- Power supply
- Data bus diagnostic interface J533 (gateway)
- Onboard power supply control unit J519
- Installation locations of the control units
- Exterior lighting
- Audi drive select
- Driver assistance systems
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerant circuit
- Connected components
- Overview of versions
- Installation locations of control units
- Aerials overview
- Sound systems
- iPod adapter plus
- Inspection and maintenance
- Self Study Programmes
The Self Study Programme teaches a basic knowledge of the design and functions of new models, new automotive components or new technologies.
It is not a Repair Manual! Figures are given for explanatory purposes only and refer to the data valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.