Self Study Program 990193 – Audi New Technology 2009 – 2010
Self Study Program 990193 – Audi New Technology 2009 – 2010 PDF. Audi continues to build on its leadership position in the high-performance sports car segment with the R8 5.2L V10 FSI quattro. The top-of-the-line model of the R8 model series was developed jointly with quattro GmbH. Its ten-cylinder engine develops 525 hp (386 kW) which is capable of delivering breathtaking performance.
Audi technologies such as quattro permanent all wheel drive, lightweight aluminum body (ASF) and innovative all-LED lights propel the R8 5.2L V10 to the top of its competitive field.
At a glance:
- Newly developed V10 with 5.2 liters displacement, FSI direct injection and dry sump lubrication
- Superior performance 525 hp (386 kW) and 390 lb ft (530 Nm) of torque
- Six-speed manual transmission; optional sequential R tronic with paddle shifters on steering wheel and “Launch Control” function
- quattro permanent all wheel drive with rear-wheel bias Chassis
- Dual aluminum wishbone suspension
- High-performance brakes, optional with ceramic discs
- 19-inch wheels
- Audi magnetic ride adaptive suspension
Body and design
- Lightweight, extremely rigid aluminum ASF body weighs only 436 lb (210 Kg)
- Spacious interior and high level of everyday utility
- Exterior and interior design with distinctive new elements
- All-LED lights as standard
- R8 with 5.2L V10 FSI Engine
- Packaged Ultrasonic Level Sensor (PULS)
- 0B5 S Tronic Transmission
- Sport Differential
- Indirect Tire Pressure Monitoring
- MMI 3G
- Knowledge Assessment
The Self-Study Program provides introductory information regarding the design and function of new models, automotive components or technologies.
The Self-Study Program is not a Repair Manual!
All values given are intended as a guideline only.
Refer to the software version valid at the time of publication of the SSP.
For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.