Self Study Program 990153 – The 2016 Audi TT Introduction
Self Study Program 990153 – The 2016 Audi TT Introduction PDF free online
The TT was a revolutionary car design when it was first unveiled in 1995. It’s strictly geometrical, formally coherent design language made it an icon with huge charisma. For the third TT generation, the Audi designers have returned to many of these ideas and placed them in a new context that is as dynamic as it is diverse.
The central motif was the circle – embodied in the curves of the roof line, and the front and the rear overhangs with their resolutely horizontal lines. From the side, many
details of the new Audi TT are reminiscent of the first-generation classic in many respects.
The third generation of the compact sports car again commands attention with its emotional design and dynamic attributes. Standout features of the new coupe are its innovative driveline technology as well as its new operating and display concept.
- Model history for the World-wide market
- Joining technology
- Thermal “hot” and mechanical “cold” joining techniques
- Passive safety
- System overview
- Front Passenger Airbag -disabled- Indicator lamp
- Engine transmission combination
- Power transmission
- quattro drive
- 6-speed DSG transmission 0D9 – S tronic
- Overall concept
- Axles and wheel alignment
- Brake system
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Steering system
- Wheels and tires
- Electrical system
- Installation locations of control units
- Audi virtual cockpit
- Audi drive select
- Climate control
- A/C operating and display unit
- Instrument Panel Temperature Sensor G56
- Seat systems
- Overview of versions
- Inspection and maintenance
- Self-study programs
- Knowledge assessment
This eSelf Study Program teaches a basic knowledge of the design and functions of new models, new automotive components or technologies.
It is not a Repair Manual! All values given are intended as a guideline only.
For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.