Self Study Program 93 – Skoda 0CF five-speed manual gearbox and automated five-speed manual transmission AMT
Self Study Program 93 – Skoda 0CF five-speed manual gearbox and automated five-speed manual transmission AMT PDF free online
The manufacturer’s identification MQ100–5F refers to a new mechanical 0CF five-speed manual gearbox. The gearbox is also produced in the new robotised version SQ100–5F – automated five-speed manual transmission AMT.
The gearboxes have been developed in the first place for the small vehicle range of the Škoda brand. The design of the gearbox is compact, thus reducing the weight and the amount of manufacturing parts.
The model Škoda Citigo is the first model of the Škoda brand fitted with the 0CF gearbox and AMT transmissions, which are mounted in combination with new units – 1.0 ltr. three-cylinder petrol engines with power outputs of 44 kW and 55 kW.
In future, these gearboxes can also be used in combination with other engines with a torque of up to 120 Nm.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Description of the gearbox
- 1.2 Technical data
- 1.2.1 Summary tables
- 1.2.2 Gearbox versions for individual engines
- 1.3 Design of the components
- 1.3.1 Module of the drive shaft
- 1.3.2 Module of the output shaft
- 1.3.3 Module of the differential gear
- 1.3.4 Gearshift shaft with shift cover
- 1.3.5 Inner shifting rod
- 1.3.6 Housing
- 1.3.7 Clutch shut-off mechanism
- 2. Gearbox mechanism
- 2.1 Design
- 2.2 Preload on the shaft with inlay in ring-cone bearings
- 2.2.1 Bearing seat in 0CF gearbox
- 2.3 Drive shaft
- 2.4 Output shaft
- 2.5 Reverse gear mechanism
- 2.6 Differential gear
- 2.7 Gearbox housing
- 2.8 Path of the transmitted torque
- 2.9 Lock synchronisation
- 2.9.1 Double synchronisation
- 3. Shifting
- 3.1 Inner shifting fork
- 3.2 Gearshift shaft with shift cover
- 3.3 Outer shifting
- 4. Neutral position sender G701
- 5. Gearbox mounting
- 6. Special service tools and devices
- 7. Bearing seal for differential gear mounting
- 8. Introduction
- 8.1 Description of the gearbox
- 8.2 Differences to the 0CF gearbox
- 9. Module of the electromechanical gearshift mechanism
- 10. Module of the electromechanical clutch actuation
- 11. Gearbox electronics
- 11.1 Servo motors
- 11.2 Speed sensor
- 11.3 Diagram of transmission control system
- 12. Clutch lever mount
- 13. Gearbox actuation by the driver
You will find the instructions for the installation and removal, repair, diagnosis as well as detailed user information in the workshop manuals, the diagnosis units VAS and in the onboard literature.
The time for going to press was on the 5/2012.
This brochure is not subject to an update.