Self Study Program 861303 – New Beetle Convertible. ProTraining Book
Self Study Program 861303 – New Beetle Convertible. ProTraining Book PDF. Welcome to this New Beetle Convertible Self-Study Program, the print companion piece to the New Beetle Convertible Top and Window Repair video.
The purpose of this Self-Study Program is to address some of the features that are unique to the New Beetle Convertible, features that you will be asked to repair or adjust in your dealerships.
These features were chosen because they are new. This training follows the step-by-step procedures found in service repair information, while also offering additional insights.
The objectives of this training are to help you become adept at:
- Door window, regulator and motor removal, installtion and adjustment
- Rear side window, regulator and motor removal, installation and adjustment
- Convertible top outer shell removal, installation and adjustment
None of these features are particularly difficult to repair, replace or adjust. Hopefully, this Self-Study Program will take some of the mystery out of the new repair procedures.
In particular, you will see why it may make some sense to keep the convertible top repair business in your dealership instead of perhaps automatically sending it out to a trim shop.
We would hope that when used in conjunction with the New Beetle Convertible Top and Window Repair video, you will feel both comfortable and knowledgeable when it comes to performing these new procedures.
- Door Window, Regulator and Motor Removal, Installation and Adjustment
- Rear Side Window, Regulator and Motor Removal, Installation and Adjustment
- Convertible Top Outer Shell Removal, Installation and Adjustment
- Knowledge Assessment
The Self-Study Program provides you with information regarding repair and adjustment procedures.
The Self-Study Program is not a Repair Manual.
For maintenance and repair work, always refer to current service repair information.