Self Study Program 821503 – The 2.0L FSI Turbocharged Engine
Self Study Program 821503 – The 2.0L FSI Turbocharged Engine Design and Function PDF
- 2.0L/200 HP 4-Cylinder Turbo FSI Engine with 4-Valves per Cylinder
- Engine Mechanics
- Crankshaft, Engine Block, Pistons, Engine Balance Shaft, Final Drive Sprocket, Toothed Belt Drive, Cylinder Head, Crankcase Ventilation, Exhaust Turbocharger/Manifold Module, Charge Air Ducting and Boost Pressure Control, Boost Pressure Overrun, Cooling System, Tumble Flaps
- Fuel System Overview
- Demand-Controlled Fuel System, Low Pressure System, High Pressure System
- Fuel System Components
- Fuel Pump Control Module J538, Transfer Fuel Pump G6, High Pressure Fuel Pump with Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve N276, High Pressure Fuel Pump, High Pressure Fuel Pump Operation, Low Fuel Pressure Sensor G410, Fuel Pressure Sensor G247, Cylinder Fuel Injectors N30–N33, Fuel Injector Operation, Pressure Limiting Valve, Connector Fitting with Restrictor
- Engine Management
- Modes of Operation, Actuators and Sensor Diagram, Functional Diagram
- Special Tools
- Knowledge Assessment
This Self-Study Program covers the design and function of the
2.0L FSI Turbo.
This Self-Study Program is not a Repair Manual. This information will not be updated.
For testing, adjustment and repair procedures, always refer to the latest electronic service information.