Self Study Program 72 – Skoda Yeti Vehicle presentation part ll
VAG SSP 72. The functional design of the Yeti model, which gives the impression of lightness despite its ruggedness, meets all the requirements for an excellent overview of the body, with higher positioned seats while offering varying use of the vehicle.
The Yeti also masters demanding transport tasks by means of the variable luggage compartment and can accommodate a load of up to 1760 litres after removing the rear seats. The balanced concept development of the chassis fulﬁls the promise of its design: Sheer driving pleasure combined with dynamic performance.
- Safety of the occupants
- Heating and air conditioning system
- Ventilation system
- Electrical units
- Control units in the vehicle
- Connection of the CAN bus data logger in the vehicle
- PA parking aid
- Main headlights
- Adaptive main beam lighting system AFS
- Dash panel
- MDI interface
- Radio and navigation systems
- Telephone preinstallation GSM II
- Antenna concept
- Steering wheels
- Control of the outside illumination of the vehicle
- Trailer coupling
You will ﬁnd the instructions for the installation, removal, repair, diagnosis and detailed user information in the repair manual, the diagnosis unit VAS 505x and in the onboard literature.
The time for going to press was on the 05/2009.
This brochure is not subject to update.