Self Study Program 666 – Audi A8 (type 4N) Infotainment and Audi connect
Self Study Program 666 – Audi A8 (type 4N) Infotainment and Audi connect PDF free online
With its MIB2+ generation of the modular infotainment matrix, the Audi A8 (type 4N) is a fundamental revolution for Audi models regarding information and entertainment in the vehicle. It represents a new milestone for Audi’s entire product range.
Customers can choose between two MMI versions on the Audi A8: the MMI radio plus and the MMI navigation plus. The chosen system can be adapted to the customer’s needs with optional equipment.
The significantly improved performance of the system, the introduction of new functions and hardware, the innovative operating concept and the further integration of the Internet in both convenience and safety/security-related applications make travelling in the Audi A8 an exceptional experience. Thanks to the modular structure of the control unit 1 for information electronics J794, this experience will continue to take on new dimensions.
- Modular infotainment matrix generation 2+
- Overview of versions
- Operating concept
- MIB2+ High without navigation system
- MIB2+ High with navigation system
- Drives and external connections
- USB hub R293
- USB connection 1 U41
- DVD player R7
- DVD changer R161
- DAB tuner
- Audi connect radio online
- Route calculation
- Connected POIs
- New feature in route guidance
- Navigation information
- Display and operating units
- Technical features
- Other features
- Button combinations for service personnel
- Audi sound system (9VD)
- Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System with 3D sound (9VS)
- Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System with 3D sound (8RF)
- Rear window
- Roof aerial R216
- Aerial filter for GPS R110
- Mobile phone aerials
- NFC aerials
- Audi phone box
- General information
- Charging unit 1 for mobile devices J1146
- Charging unit 2 for mobile devices J1147
- Function displays
This self-study programme teaches a basic knowledge of the design and functions of new models, new vehicle Note components or new technologies.
It is not a Workshop Manual. Figures are given for explanatory purposes only and refer to the data valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
Content is not updated.
It is essential that you refer to the latest technical literature when carrying out maintenance and repair work.
In the glossary at the end of this self-study programme you will find an explanation of all terms which are shown in italics and indicated by an arrow.