Self Study Program 574 – The Touareg 2019
Self Study Program 574 – The Touareg 2019 PDF. The Touareg 2019 – the third generation. The new all-wheel drive Touareg is positioned as an exclusive all-rounder with innovative technology, convenience features and dynamic characteristics. All this is combined with an expressive exterior and interior
It is based on the design platform of the modular longitudinal matrix (MLB) that use longitudinally mounted engines and gearboxes.
The vehicle’s performance and capabilities are ensured by efficient turbocharged engines and an 8-speed
automatic gearbox. This transmission has an integrated transfer box in the form of a self-locking centre
differential to distribute power between the front and rear axles.
A new central control unit networks the following driver assist, driving dynamics and convenience systems:
- A night vision system that recognises, for example, people and animals in the dark
- Traffic Jam Assist and Roadwork Lane Assist, which allows semi-automatic steering, lane keeping,
accelerating and braking up to 60 km/h
- Front Cross Traffic Assist, which reacts to crossing traffic
- Active all-wheel steering
- Roll stabilisation with electromechanically controlled anti-roll bars
- LED matrix headlights for dipped beam and main beam
- Head-up display with windscreen projection
The digital 12.3″ dash panel insert and the 15.3″ Infotainment screen merge visually into one unit in the
The Touareg body is manufactured from aluminium and steel using mixed construction. It is approximately 100 kg lighter compared with the previous model despite having grown in length and width.
- Safety features
- Power units
- Power transmission
- Running gear
- Heating and air conditioning system
- Electrical system