Self Study Program 556 – The development goal for the 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox 0GC
Self Study Program 556 – The development goal for the 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox 0GC PDF free online
The development story behind the new 7-speed dual clutch gearbox 0GC
– The dual clutch gearbox 0BT made its debut at Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles with the T5 model year 2010. As the forefather of this gearbox development, it has provided the basis for the design and function of a new gearbox generation.
– At Volkswagen Passenger Cars, the dual clutch gearbox 0BT featured in the Tiguan model year 2011 with the designation 0BH.
– A new gearbox production site was set up in China. The gearbox 0BH was further developed for that factory and was given the designation 0DE.
– The aim of continuously reducing consumption and CO2 emissions has given the impetus to develop a more efficient gearbox from that transmission. The result is the dual clutch gearbox 0GC.
This gearbox is based on the dual clutch gearbox 0BH/0BT. Please refer to SSP 454 “The 7-speed dual clutch gearbox 0BT in the T5 2010” for information on the design and function.
The measures to reduce CO2 are described in this SSP.
- The development goal for the 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox 0GC
- Technical data
- Gearbox design
- Gearbox bearings
- Oil circuit
- Oil management
- Oil pumps
- Mechatronic unit
- Overview of mechatronic unit
- Low-leakage valve control
- Hydraulics diagram
- Information about towing
The Self-study Programme shows the design and function of new developments.
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant service literature.