Self Study Program 48 – Skoda Superb V6 Internal Combustion Engine 2.8 litre 142 kW
Self Study Program 48 – Skoda Superb V6 Internal Combustion Engine 2.8 litre 142 kW PDF free online. This is the first time that Skoda has used a V6 engine, in the new Skoda Superb, the first vehicle from Skoda in the upper middle class.
The longitudinally mounted 2.8 litre/142 kW engine using five valve technology originates from the VW/Audi range of engines and:
- has a high performance and a high torque with a correspondingly low fuel consumption,
- is fitted out with a modern engine management system.
The engine is built into vehicles with either a 5-speed manual gearbox or an automatic
gearbox with five driving positions.
- Technical overview
- Engine management
- Motronic ME7.1
- A system overview for the Motronic ME7.1
- Positions of the various components
- A function plan
- Engine mechanics
- The crankcase and crankshaft drive
- The cylinder head and valve gear
- The camshaft adjuster
- The timing belt drive
- Drive for the ancillary units
- The visco fan coupling
- The switching intake manifold
- Engine lubrication
- The oil circulation system
- Components of the oil circulation system
- Ventilation of the crankcase
- The vacuum system
- Supply the engine with fuel
- The exhaust system
- The secondary air system
You can find information regarding inspection and maintenance, setting and repair instructions in the Workshop Manuals.