Self Study Program 44 – Extended maintenance interval Skoda Octavia
Self Study Program 44 – Extended maintenance interval Skoda Octavia PDF. Model Year 2001 sees the introduction of the Extended Service Interval at SKODA for the Octavia model range.
Depending on the model and engine version, service intervals of up to 2 years or a maximum of 30000 km in the case of petrol engines and 50000 km in the case of certain diesel engines, are now possible.
This makes it possible to comply with customer wishes for reduction in the amount of service work, and also reflects the competitive situation.
It is the technical evolutions of the engines, new wear-resistant engine oils, low-maintenance lead-calcium battery, as well as a further development of the service interval display which create the technical requirements for this advance.
Each service on a vehicle featuring the extended service interval always includes an oil change.
- Extended Service Interval … brief and to the point
- Extended Service Interval
- Overview of the extended service interval
- Identification of vehicles featuring the extended service interval
- Flexible service intervals
- Functions in the instrument cluster
- System overview – petrol engines
- System overview – diesel engines
- Calculating the service intervals – petrol engines
- Calculating the service intervals – diesel engines
- Engine oil
- Oil level/oil temperature sender G266
- Low oil level warning signal
- Bonnet contact
- Low-maintenance battery
- Brake wear indicator
- Service interval and driving style
- Service dialogue
You will find notes on inspection and maintenance, setting and repair instructions in the Workshop Manual.