Self Study Program 340 – The Passat 2006 Electrical System
Self Study Program 340 – The Passat 2006 Electrical System Design and Function PDF free online
The Passat 2006 features further innovations in the area of vehicle electrics and electronics.
The developers have paid particular attention to comfort in this car.
- Data Bus Systems
- Control Units for Powertrain CAN Data Bus
- Control Units for Convenience CAN Data Bus
- Control Units for Infotainment CAN Data Bus
- Combi and Diagnosis
- Sub-bus Systems
- Onboard Power Supply
- Electronics Box
- Relay Carriers and Fuse Boxes
- Onboard Power Supply Control Unit
- Exterior lights
- Data Bus Diagnostic Interface
- Control Unit with Display in Dash Panel Insert
- Convenience System Central Control Unit
- Immobilizer IV
- Start-Stop System
- Electronic Steering Column Lock Control Unit
- Convenience and Safety Electronics
- Corning Light System (Advanced Frontlighting System)
- Parking Aid
- Test Yourself
The self-study programme shows the design and function of new developments.
The contents will not be updated. For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant service literature.