Self Study Program 326 – Audi A6 2005 – Electrics
Self Study Program 326 – Audi A6 2005 – Electrics PDF. The Audi A6 – the most progressive vehicle takes the lead. The new Audi A6 consistently adopts the highly networked electronic architecture, which is already used in the Audi A8. Overall, new technologies allow the A6 to match up with its “model” vehicle, the Audi A8. Features, which were previously reserved for luxury vehicles, are now also available in the topclass segment.
In combination with these diverse capabilities, the underlying technology has, of course,
been enhanced considerably.
The use of the most modern network technologies, such as CAN, LIN, MOST and Bluetooth, and the related distributed vehicle functions signals the arrival of a new generation of vehicle electrics in this class.
Some of these are safety-related features, such as the combined rain/light sensor or the pivoting cornering headlight. Comfort features of the top class, such as the MMI operating system or sophisticated functionalities for the mobile baseplate, which is available ex-works, are part and parcel of these new saloons.
The new Audi A6 has everything that is needed to become the Number One model in the top-class range.
It combines many different, attractive components to form one unit. Design and performance go hand-in-hand. The new Audi A6 will take over as the most progressive vehicle.
- Control unit installation positions
- Bus topology
- Installation positions of fuses and relays
- Convenience electrics
- Control unit for power management J644
- Access and start authorisation
- Immobiliser and component protection
- External lights
- Control unit in dash panel insert J285
- Control unit for on-board power supply J519
- Control unit 2 for on-board power supply J520
- Central control unit for convenience system J393
- Door control units J386 – J389
- Control units for seat adjustment
- Multimedia interface
- Antenna systems
- Control unit for front information J523
- Sound systems
- Available telephone systems
The Self-Study Programme provides information on the fundamentals of design and function of new vehicle models, new vehicle components or new technologies.
The Self-Study Programme is not a Workshop Manual!
Specified values serve only to make the information easier to understand and relate to the software version that was valid at the time the Self-Study Programme (SSP) was created.
For maintenance and repair work, please make sure to use the current technical documentation.