Self Study Program 323 – Audi A6 2005
Self Study Program 323 – Audi A6 2005 PDF. The new Audi A6 – the most progressive vehicle takes the lead. Design and performance are the main driving elements on its way to the top position. Furthermore, the new Audi A6 embodies the consequent continuation of the familiar Audi brand values, sports appeal, progressiveness and intrinsic quality, which are evident in the fourth generation of this sporty business limousine.
”Vorsprung durch Technik” – this guiding principle is consistently maintained in the new Audi A6 ´05 through its innovative technologies. Highly dynamic chassis technologies are combined with consumption-optimized drives with the latest FSI or TDI technology for greater driving pleasure. Rounded off with servotronic and the 6-stage tiptronic system with sport programme, the new Audi A6´05 has optimal driving dynamics as well a sporty and comfortable tune-up.
The MMI operating system in the interior of the vehicle is the central control for the extensive functionalities. The driver-orientated cockpit design provides a perfect workplace, which is both stylish and sophisticated. The high functionality is emphasized by the customer-orientated features in the safety and convenience function areas.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Product highlights
- Chaper 2 Body
- Body shell / connection technology
- Trailer coupling
- Chapter 3 Passenger protection
- Safety system
- Airbag control unit J234
- Data exchange
- Belt warning
- Airbag disabling key switch, front passenger side E224
- Seat belts and belt tensioners N153 and N154
- Active head restraints
- Battery cut-off relay J655
- Seat occupied recognition, not for USA
- Seat occupied recognition for USA market
- Seat occupied recognition control unit J706
- Chapter 4 Diagnosis
- VAS 5053
- VAS 5051
- VAS 5053/20
- Recording the working time using the VAS 5051 / 5052
- Chapter 5 Engine / Gearbox
- Overview of available engine / gearbox combinations
- Chapter 6 Chassis
- Front axle
- Rear axle
- Wheel brake
- Electromechanical parking brake – EPB
- Steering system
- Wheels / tires
- Tire pressure control system
- Chapter 7 Electrics
- Bus topology
- In/outputs on control units J393, J519 and J520
- Chapter 8 Air conditioning
- Convenience automatic air conditioning and convenience automatic air conditioning plus
- CAN networking
- Components in the Audi A6 ´05 air conditioning unit
- Replacing components
- Control motor versions
- In/output signals at Climatronic control unit J255
- Additional electric air heater
- Auxiliary / additional heating
- Air conditioning diagnosis
- Special tools for the Audi A6´05 air conditioning system
The Self-Study Programme provides information on the fundamentals of the design and function of new vehicle models, new vehicle components or new technologies.
The Self-Study Programme is not a Workshop Manual!
Specified values serve only to make the information easier to understand and relate to the software version that was valid at the time the Self-Study Programme (SSP) was created.
For maintenance and repair work, please make sure to use the current technical documentation.