Self Study Program 91 – Repairs of the electrical installation in Skoda vehicles
VAG SSP 91. This publication was created with the aim of supporting the service network of Skoda in the proper execution of repairs of the electrical installation for vehicles and summarises all the important principles and recommendations regarding the prescribed operation, use of recommended tools and equipment according to the valid service documentation, including the notes for the corresponding passages in the current literature.
At the same time, the examples referring to incorrect repair procedures which are listed most often and occur most frequently as well as their negative effects and recommendations on how the repair should be performed in the correct way, are listed here.
The corresponding module of the service training is an addition to this Self-Study Programme No. 92.
- 1. Skoda service documentation: Correct method of carrying out repairs of the electrical installation
- 2. Use of recommended tools and devices
- 3. List of valid TPI, referring to the repairs of the electrical installation in Škoda vehicles
- 4. Common errors when carrying out repairs of the electrical installation
- 5. Repairs of the plug connectors and terminal strips