Self Study Program 297 – Touareg
Self Study Program 297 – Touareg PDF free online
After the Passat W8 and the innovative Phaeton, the Touareg completes the trio in Volkswagen’s luxury class product strategy. The Touareg is primarily an exclusive off-road vehicle, but it also satisfies the requirements for business and travel limousines.
The Touareg’s adaptability to extremely varying driving conditions is a result of, for example, the continuous electronically controlled fourwheel drive, high-torque engines and its dual wishbone chassis.
There are separate self-study programmes on the following topics:
● SSP 298: The Touareg, Electrical System
● SSP 299: 6-Speed Manual Gearbox O8D
● SSP 300: 6-Speed Automatic Gearbox 09D
● SSP 301: The Touareg Heating/Air-Conditioning System
● SSP 302: The Touareg Four-Wheel Concept
● SSP 303: The V10 TDI Engine
● SSP 304: Electronic Diesel Control EDC 16
- In a nutshell
- Passenger protection
- Drive units
- Power transmission
- Electric system
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Radio and navigation
The self-study programme depicts the design and operation of new developments! Contents will not be updated. Current testing, adjustment and repair instructions may be found in the appropriate service material.