Self Study Program 263 – Polo Model Year 2002
VAG SSP 263. In this Self-Study Programme, we will present the new technical features and innovations of the new Polo. The visual appearance of the new Polo features the 4-eyed face with round headlights and the hatchback. The new Polo again sets news standards in its class by offering improved spatial comfort, innovative state-of-the-art technology and all-round safety. It also meets high quality standards.
The following Self-Study Programmes relating to the Polo 2002 are also available:
- SSP 259 “Electro-hydraulic Power Steering”
- SSP 260 “1.2-litre 3-cylinder Petrol Engines”
- SSP 264 “Brake Assistant System (BAS)”
- SSP 265 “Vehicle Electrical System in Polo Model Year 2002”
- Occupant protection
- Power transmission
- Running gear
- Electrical system
- Heater, air conditioning system
This Self-Study Programme explains the design and function of new developments!
The contents are not updated. Please always refer to the relevant Service Literature for current inspection, adjustment and repair instructions.