Self Study Program 242 – Pneumatic suspension system Part 1 Selflevelling suspension in the Audi A6
Self Study Program 242 – Pneumatic suspension system Part 1 Selflevelling suspension in the Audi A6 Design and Function PDF free online
Pneumatic self-levelling suspension system
This self-study programme is divided into two parts – principles of spring suspension, damping and air suspension.
Self-levelling suspension, A6
The rear axle air suspension system for the Audi A6 Avant is described here.
The 4-level air suspension of the Audi allroad quattro is described in selfstudy program 243.
You will find further information on the Audi allroad quattro in self-study programme 241.
- Vehicle suspension
- The suspension system
- Characteristic values of springs
- Conventional running gear without self-levelling
- Principles of air suspension
- Self-levelling air suspension
- Characteristic values of air spring
- Vibration damping
- Shock absorbers (vibration dampers)
- PDC shock absorbers
- Self-levelling suspension, A6
- System overview
- Air springs
- Air supply unit
- Diagram of pneumatic system
- Air dryer
- Discharge valve N111
- Valve for suspension struts N150 and N151
- Self-levelling suspension sender G84
- Self-levelling suspension control unit J197
- Self-levelling suspension warning lamps K134
- Function diagram
- The control concept
- Other features of the control concept
The self-study programme will provide you with information on design and functions.
The self-study programme is not intended as a workshop manual.
For maintenance and repairs please refer to the current technical literature.