Volkswagen Polo 1994 – 1999 Haynes Service Repair Manual
Volkswagen Polo repair manual should become an indispensable assistant for drivers of any level of training who are not indifferent to the fate of their vehicles. In addition, the book will certainly be needed by car repair shop workers, beginners and not only, to quickly and efficiently solve any repair tasks, including even the most difficult cases.
The Volkswagen Polo repair manual not only gives a place to repair issues, but also provides comprehensive information on maintenance topics and proper maintenance of these machines.
The first section of the reference book focuses on the theoretical foundations, which then make it possible to better master the applied part of the book. So, there is a complete visual description of the auto device, information about devices, units, systems – their location, functionality, control methods.
A complete Volkswagen Polo operating manual will allow the driver to avoid mistakes and use the machine with full efficiency without harming the environment.
The section on vehicle maintenance describes the techniques for carrying out certain inspections and inspections strictly on schedule. This will reduce the risk of accidents on the road and extend the life of the machine. If the car crashed while traveling, the driver can solve this annoying situation either by contacting a car service center or on its own. In the first case from the repair manual, you can find out a detailed plan of upcoming work and not pay extra money for contrived procedures and unnecessary parts.
- REPAIRS & OVERHAUL
- Engine and associated systems
- Petrol engine in-car repair procedures
- Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
- Engine removal and overhaul procedures
- Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
- Fuel system – single-point petrol injection
- Fuel system – multi-point petrol injection
- Fuel system – diesel
- Emission control and exhaust systems
- Starting and charging systems
- Ignition system – petrol models
- Preheating system – diesel models
- Transmission Clutch
- Manual transmission
- Automatic transmission
- Brakes and suspension
- Braking system
- Suspension and steering
- Body equipment
- Bodywork and fittings
- Body electrical systems
- Wiring diagrams
- Dimensions and weights
- Conversion factors
- Buying spare parts and vehicle identification
- General repair procedures
- Jacking and vehicle support
- Radio/cassette anti-theft system – precaution
- Tools and working facilities
- MOT test checks
- Fault finding
- Glossary of technical terms