Toyota Supra MK2 1986 Service Repair Manual
To assist in finding your way through the manual, the Section Title and major heading are given at the top of every page. An INDEX is provided on the first page of each section to guide you to the item to be repaired.
At the beginning of each section, PRECAUTIONS are given that pertain to all repair operations contained in that section. Read these precautions before starting any repair task.
TROUBLESHOOTING tables are included for each system to help you diagnose the system problem and find the cause. The repair for each possible cause is referenced in the remedy column to quickly lead you to the solution.
- HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL
- IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
- GENERAL REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS
- PRECAUTIONS FOR VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A CATALYTIC CONVERTER
- VEHICLE LIFT AND SUPPORT LOCATIONS
- ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS MANUAL