Toyota Supra MA series Body Repair Manual
This repair manual has been prepared to provide information on the repair methods (including cutting and welding operations, but excluding painting) recommended by TOYOTA for collision damaged body components of the TOYOTA SUPRA. Applicable models: MA70 series. This manual consists of body repair methods, exploded diagrams and illustrations of the body components and other information relating to body panel replacement such as handling precautions, tools, equipment, etc. However, it should be noted that the front fenders of all TOYOTA models are bolted on and require no welding.
Body construction will sometimes differ depending on specifications and country of destination. Therefore, please keep in mind that the information contained herein is based on vehicles for general destinations.
For the service of specifications and repair procedures other than collision-damaged body components of the TOYOTA SUPRA, refer to the following repair manuals.
Manual Name Pub. No.
- 7M-GE Engine Repair Manual RM029E
- TOYOTA SUPRA Chassis and Body Repair Manual RM027E
- TOYOTA SUPRA Chassis and Body Repair Manual Supplement RM036E
- TOYOTA SUPRA Electrical Wiring Diagram Manual EWD013E
- TOYOTA SUPRA Repair Manual (USA and Canada) M/Y Version
- TOYOTA SUPRA Electrical Wiring Diagram Manual (USA and Canada) M/Y Version
- Fundamental Body Repair Procedures BRM002E
- Fundamental Painting Procedures 36438E