Toyota Supra 1995 Body Repair Manual
This repair manual has been prepared to provide information on the repair methods (including cutting and welding operations, but excluding painting) for collision±damaged body components of the TOYOTA SUPRA. Applicable models: JZA80 series. This manual consists of body repair methods, exploded diagrams and illustrations of the body components and other information relating to body panel replacement such as handling precautions, etc. However, it should be noted that the front fenders of the TOYOTA models are bolted on and require no welding.
Body construction will sometimes differ depending on specifications and country of destination. Therefore, please keep in mind that the information contained herein is based on vehicles for general destinations.
For the repair procedures and specifications other than collision damaged body components of the TOYOTA SUPRA refer to the following repair manuals.
Manual Name Pub. No.
- (USA and CANADA)
- SUPRA Repair Manual M/Y Version
- Supra Electrical Wiring Diagram Manual M/Y Version
- 1/2 SUPRA New Car Features (Models except USA and CANADA) NCF096U
- SUPRA Chassis and Body Repair Manual RM344E
- Supra Electrical Wiring Diagram Manual EWD175Y
- SUPRA New Car Features (All Countries) NCF097E
- Fundamental Painting Procedures BRM024E
- Fundamental Body Repair Procedures BRM002E
If you require the above manuals, please contact your TOYOTA Dealer.
All information contained in this manual is the most up±to±date at the time of publication. However, specifications and procedures are subject to change without prior notice.