Toyota Camry V20 1986 – 1991 Body Repair Manual
This repair manual has been prepared to provide information on the repair methods (including cutting and welding operations, but excluding painting) recommended by TOYOTA for collisiondamaged body components of the TOYOTA CAMRY. Applicable models: SV20, 21 series, CV20 series.
This manual consists of body repair methods, exploded diagrams and illustrations of the body components and other information relating to body panel replacement such as handling precautions, tools, equipment, etc. However, it should be noted that the front fenders of all TOYOTA models are bolted on and require no welding.
Body construction will sometimes differ depending on specifications and country of destination. Therefore, please keep in mind that the information contained herein is based on vehicles for general destinations.
For the service of specifications and repair procedures other than collision-damaged body components of the TOYOTA CAMRY, refer to the following repair manuals.
Manual Name Pub. No.
- CAMRY Chassis and Body Repair Manual 36216E
- CAMRY Repair Manual (USA and Canada) Model Year Version
- Electrical Wiring Diagram
- (Ex. USA and Canada) EWD027E
- (USA and Canada) Model Year Version
- 1S, 1S-E, 2S, 2S-C, 2S-E, 3S-FE & 3S-GE Engine Repair Manual (Ex. USA and Canada) RM051E
- 1C, 2C & 2C-T Engine Repair Manual (Ex. USA and Canada) RM025E
- Fundamental Painting Procedures 36438E
- Fundamental Body Repair Procedures BRM002E
All information contained in this manual is the most up-to-date at the time of publication. However, specifications and procedures are subject to change without prior notice.