Toyota Camry 2002 Wiring Diagrams
This wiring diagram manual has been prepared to provide information on the electrical system of the 2002 CAMRY. Applicable models: MCV30 Series, ACV30 Series. For service specifications and repair procedures of the above models other than those listed in this manual, refer to the following manuals
Manual Name Pub. No.
- 2002 CAMRY Repair Manual Volume 1 RM881U1
- Volume 2 RM881U2
- 2002 CAMRY New Car Features NCF208U
All information in this manual is based on the latest product information at the time of publication. However, specifications and procedures are subject to change without notice.
This manual provides information on the electrical circuits installed on vehicles by dividing them into a circuit for each system.
The actual wiring of each system circuit is shown from the point where the power source is received from the battery as far as each ground point. (All circuit diagrams are shown with the switches in the OFF position.)
When troubleshooting any problem, first understand the operation of the circuit where the problem was detected (see System Circuit section), the power source supplying power to that circuit (see Power Source section), and the ground points (see Ground Point section). See the System Outline to understand the circuit operation.
When the circuit operation is understood, begin troubleshooting of the problem circuit to isolate the cause. Use Relay Location and Electrical Wiring Routing sections to find each part, junction block and wiring harness connectors, wiring harness and wiring harness connectors, splice points, and ground points of each system circuit. Internal wiring for each junction block is also provided for better understanding of connection within a junction block.
- INDEX Index of the contents of this manual.
- INTRODUCTION Brief explanation of each section.
- HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL Instructions on how to use this manual.
- TROUBLE± SHOOTING Describes the basic inspection procedures for electrical circuits.
- ABBREVIATIONS Defines the abbreviations used in this manual.
- GLOSSARY OF TERMS AND SYMBOLS Defines the symbols and functions of major parts.
- RELAY LOCATIONS Shows position of the Electronic Control Unit, Relays, Relay Block, etc. This section is closely related to the system circuit.
- ELECTRICAL WIRING ROUTING Describes position of Parts Connectors, Splice points, Ground points, etc. This section is closely related to the system circuit.
- INDEX Index of the system circuits.
- SYSTEM CIRCUITS Electrical circuits of each system are shown from the power supply through ground points. Wiring connections and their positions are shown and classified by code according to the connection method. (Refer to the section, ’’How to use this manual”). The “System Outline” and ’’Service Hints” useful for troubleshooting are also contained in this section.
- GROUND POINT Shows ground positions of all parts described in this manual.
- POWER SOURCE (Current Flow Chart) Describes power distribution from the power supply to various electrical loads.
- CONNECTOR LIST Describes the form of the connectors for the parts appeared in this book. This section is closely related to the system circuit.
- PART NUMBER OF CONNECTORS Indicates the part number of the connectors used in this manual.
- OVERALL ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAM Provides circuit diagrams showing the circuit connections.