Toyota Camry 1997 – 2001 Body Collision Repair Manual
This repair manual has been prepared to provide essential information on body panel repair methods (including cutting and welding operations, but excluding painting) for the TOYOTA CAMRY. Applicable models: SXV20 series, MCV20 series. This manual consists of body repair methods, exploded diagrams and illustrations of the body components and other information relating to body panel replacement such as handling precautions, etc. However, it should be noted that the front fenders of the TOYOTA model is bolted on and require no welding.
When repairing, don’t cut and join areas that are not shown in this manual. Only work on the specified contents to maintain body strength.
Body construction will sometimes differ depending on specifications and country of destination. Therefore, please keep in mind that the information contained herein is based on vehicles for general destinations.
For the repair procedures and specifications other than collision damaged body components of the TOYOTA CAMRY refer to the following repair manuals.
Manual Name Pub. No.
(USA & CANADA)
- 1997 Camry Repair Manual RM503U
- 1997 Camry Electrical Wiring Diagram EWD280U
- Camry New Car Features (Models except USA and CANADA) NCF134U
- Camry Chassis and Body Repair Manual RM536E
- 5S±FE Engine Repair Manual Supplement RM547E
- 1MZ±FE Engine Repair Manual Supplement RM550E
- Camry Electrical Wiring Manual EWD275Y
- Camry New Car Features (All Countries) NCF136E
- Fundamental Painting Procedures BRM024E
- Fundamental Body Repair Procedures BRM002E
If you require the above manuals, please contact your TOYOTA Dealer.
All information contained in this manual is the most up to date at the time of publication. However, specifications and procedures are subject to change without prior notice.