Toyota Camry 1994 Wiring Diagrams
This wiring diagram manual has been prepared to provide information on the electrical system of the 1994 TOYOTA CAMRY. Applicable models: SXV10 Series, MCV10 Series. For service specifications and repair procedures of the above models other than those listed in this manual, refer to the following manuals
Manual Name Pub. No.
- 1994 CAMRY Repair Manual
Volume 1 RM361U1
Volume 2 RM361U2
- 1994 Model New Car Features NCF099U
All information in this manual is based on the latest product information at the time of publication. However, specifications and procedures are subject to change without notice.
- INDEX Index of the contents of this manual.
- INTRODUCTION Brief explanation of each section.
- HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL Instructions on how to use this manual.
- TROUBLE± SHOOTING Describes the basic inspection procedures for electrical circuits.
- ABBREVIATIONS Defines the abbreviations used in this manual.
- GLOSSARY OF TERMS AND SYMBOLS Defines the symbols and functions of major parts.
- RELAY LOCATIONS Shows position of the Electronic Control Unit, Relays, Relay Block, etc. This section is closely related to the system circuit.
- ELECTRICAL WIRING ROUTING Describes position of Parts Connectors, Splice points, Ground points, etc. This section is closely related to the system circuit.
- POWER SOURCE (Current Flow Chart) Describes power distribution from the power supply to various electrical loads.
- INDEX Index of the system circuits.
- SYSTEM CIRCUITS Electrical circuits of each system are shown from the power supply through ground points. Wiring connections and their positions are shown and classified by code according to the connection method. (Refer to the section, “How to use this manual”). The “System Outline” and “Service Hints” useful for troubleshooting are also contained in this section.
- GROUND POINTS Shows ground positions of all parts described in this manual.
- OVERALL WIRING DIAGRAM Provides circuit diagrams showing the circuit connections.