Toyota Avalon 2006 Body Repair Manual
This repair manual has been prepared to provide essential information on body panel repair methods (including cutting and welding operations, but excluding painting) for the TOYOTA AVALON. Applicable models: GSX30 series. This manual consists of body repair methods, exploded diagrams and illustrations of the body components and other information relating to body panel replacement such as handling precautions, etc. However, it should be noted that the front fenders of the TOYOTA model is bolted on and require no welding.
When repairing, don’t cut and join areas that are not shown in this manual. Only work on the specified contents to maintain body strength.
Body construction will sometimes differ depending on specifications and country of destination. Therefore, please keep in mind that the information contained herein is based on vehicles for general destinations.
For the repair procedures and specifications other than collision damaged body components of the TOYOTA AVALON refer to the repair manuals.
If you require the above manuals, please contact your TOYOTA Dealer.
All information contained in this manual is the most up-to-date at the time of publication. However, specifications and procedures are subject to change without prior notice.
Scope of the repair work explanation
- This text explains the welding panel replacement instructions from the vehicle’s white body condition. We have abbreviated the explanations of the removal and reinstallation of the equipment parts up to the white body condition and of the installation, inspection, adjustment and final inspection of equipment parts after replacing the weld panel.
- Each section has been divided as shown below.
- INTRODUCTION Explanation of general body repair. Views of weld panel replacement instructions.
- BODY PANEL REPLACEMENT Instructions for replacing the weld panels from the white body condition, from which bolted parts have been removed, with individual supply parts.
- BODY DIMENSIONS Body aligning measurements.
- PAINT • COATING Scope and type of anti-rust treatment, etc. together with weld panel replacement.