Toyota 1ZZ-FE, 3ZZ-FE Engine Repair Manual (RM1099E)
This manual is made in accordance with SAE J2008.
Generally repair operations can be separated in the following 3 main processes:
2. Removing and Installing, Replacing, Disassembling, Installing and Checking, Adjusting
3. Final Inspection
This manual explains ”Removing and Installing, Replacing, Disassembling, Installing and Checking, Adjusting”, but ”Final Inspection” is omitted.
The following essential operations are not written in this manual, however these operations must be done in the practical situation.
- Operation with a jack or lift
- Cleaning of a removed part when necessary
- Visual check
The procedures are presented in a step–by–step format:
- The illustration shows what to do and where to do it.
- The task heading tells what to do.
- The detailed text tells how to perform the task and gives other information such as specifications and warnings