Technicians Diagnostic Guide BMW AUDI PORSCHE – ATSG (Automatic Transmission Service Group)
Technicians Diagnostic Guide BMW, AUDI, PORSCHE – ATSG (Automatic Transmission Service Group) PDF. This booklet contains information that has not normally been available in most OEM repair manuals and can be used by the technician to diagnose electrical concerns, identify the location and direction of the valves, springs, retainers and bore plugs in the valve body. This information has been prepared from actual valve bodies and in some cases may vary from one model to another, but is invalueable when the need arises to diagnose and repair electrical and valve body concerns.
This Manual covers the following models:
- ZF-4HP-18FLE/FLA Transaxle, found in Audi and Porsche.
- ZF-4HP-22/24 Series, Model “E7”, “5 Solenoid” Valve Body found in various vehicles.
- ZF-4HP-22/24 Series, Model “E9”, “4 Solenoid” Valve Body found in various vehicles.
- ZF-5HP-18 Series, found in various BMW models.
- ZF-5HP-19FL Transaxle, found in various BMW models.
- ZF-5HP-24 Series, found in various BMW models.
- ZF-5HP-30 Series, found in various BMW models and Rolls Royce.
No part of any ATSG publication may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without written permission of Automatic Transmission Service Group. This includes all text illustrations, tables and charts.