Self Study Program 990993 – The 2019 Audi e-tron Introduction
VAG SSP 990993 – The 2019 Audi e-tron Introduction: A Perfect Blend of Efficiency, Performance, and Electric Driving. Self Study Program 990993 covers the 2019 Audi e-tron Introduction, providing a comprehensive overview of the car’s design and function. The program covers various topics, including the electric motors, electric all-wheel drive, quattro generation, and driving experience of the car.
The Audi e-tron is the brand’s first fully electric series production model, combining sportiness and everyday usability. The car features two electric motors with electric all-wheel drive, providing awesome performance and agile handling. The car is emission-free and almost silent, with a system output of up to 300 kW and 664 Nm (489.7 lb-ft) of torque.
The Audi e-tron features a new quattro generation with electric all-wheel drive, providing superlative traction and handling on any terrain and in any weather conditions. The car ensures the continuous and fully variable regulation of the ideal distribution of drive torque between the two axles, within a fraction of a second. The car tends to use its rear electric motor to achieve the highest efficiency.
The maximum drive torque is available within fractions of a second, providing enormous pulling power. The Audi e-tron can complete the standard sprint in 5.7 seconds, with a top speed of an electronically-limited 124.3 mph (200 km/h).
The Audi e-tron is an SUV for sport, family, and leisure, combining practical requirements for an automobile with the comfort of the full-size class and the efficiency of an electric drive system. The car offers a premium experience that is expected from the brand with the four rings.
Self Study Program 990993 provides a detailed look at the advanced technology and design elements of the 2019 Audi e-tron, making it a valuable resource for technicians and enthusiasts interested in understanding the performance and capabilities of this vehicle. The program covers the electric motors, electric all-wheel drive, quattro generation, and driving experience of the car, providing a comprehensive overview of its design and function.
With its perfect blend of efficiency, performance, and electric driving, the 2019 Audi e-tron offers a powerful and efficient driving experience. Its use of advanced technology and innovative design elements ensures a reliable and efficient car, making it a top choice for any driver seeking high performance and advanced technology in an electric SUV.
After completing this eSelf-Study Program, you will have a better understanding of the design and function of the 2019 Audi e-tron, including its electric motors, electric all-wheel drive, quattro generation, and driving experience. You will also be able to answer questions related to the car’s advanced technology and design elements, making you an expert in electric driving technology.
- Underbody structure
- Body assembly
- Audi e-tron driving strategy
- quattro with e-tron technology
- Recuperation (energy recovery)
- Power units
- Electric drive motor for front axle
- Electric drive motor for rear axle
- Electric drive motor
- Torque/speed generation
- Drive dynamics
- Electric drive cooling system
- Electric drive control unit
- Power transmission
- Selector mechanism
- Park-by-wire parking lock
- Parking lock mechanism
- Single-speed transmission – 0MA
- Lightweight planetary gear differential
- Single-speed transmission – 0MB
- Service information
- Running gear
- Adaptive air suspension
- Steering system
- Brake system
- Brake regulation system MK C1
- Wheels, tires and tire pressure monitoring
- Electric system and electronics
- Power supply
- Terminal management
- Data Bus On Board Diagnostic Interface J533
- Vehicle Electrical System Control Module J519 (BCM1)
- Convenience electronics
- Comfort System Central Control Module J393
- Instrument Cluster Control Module J285
- Engine/Motor Control Module J623
- Exterior lighting
- High-voltage system
- Overview of the high-voltage components
- Safety regulations
- Warning labels
- High-Voltage Battery 1 AX2
- Charging sockets on the vehicle
- Vehicle communication with the power source
- External sound
- Audi e-tron charging system (compact)
- Climate control and thermal management
- Thermal management
- Refrigerant circuit
- Refrigerant circuit and heating circuit
- Refrigerant, heating and coolant circuits for high voltage battery
- Refrigerant circuit, heating circuit, coolant circuit for high-voltage battery and coolant circuit
- for electric powertrain
- Thermal management system scenarios
- Thermal Management Control Module J1024
- Assembly group – heat exchanger for heat pump operation and for high-voltage battery,
- refrigerant circuit valves
- Coolant expansion tank
- Overview and position of refrigerant circuit, heating circuit and coolant circuits
- Installation locations of coolant changeover valves and coolant pumps
- Safety and driver assist systems
- Driver assist systems
- Passive safety
- Airbag Control Module J234
- Active safety
- Infotainment and Audi connect
- Introduction and overview of versions
- Sound systems
- Inspection and maintenance
- eSelf-Study Programs
- Knowledge assessment
The eSelf-Study Program (eSSP) teaches a basic understanding of the design and mode of operation of new models, new automotive components or new technologies.
It is not a repair manual! Figures are given for explanatory purposes only and refer to the data valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
For further information about maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.