Self Study Program 990163 – The 2017 Audi Q7 Introduction
Self Study Program 990163 – The 2017 Audi Q7 Introduction PDF. Learning objectives of this eSelf Study Program: This eSelf Study Program describes the design and function of the 2017 Audi Q7. After reading this eSelf-Study Program, you will you be able to answer questions on the following topics:
- New features of the multi-material body structure.
- New features of the occupant protection system.
- Engine/transmission combinations.
- New features of the running gear and suspension.
- Modifications to the electronics and the driver assistance systems.
- New features of the electrical system and networking.
- New features of the climate control system.
- Modifications and new features of the Infotainment system.
The new Audi Q7 welcomes its passengers with an atmosphere of cultivated elegance and spaciousness. The instrument panel is visually separated from the center console, accentuating the sportiness and lightness of the interior.
Two powerful engines will be available at the introduction of the 2017 Q7: a 3.0l V6 TDI and a 3.0l V6 TFSI. A 2.0l TFSI engine will be offered at a later date. Thanks to intensive refinements, the CO2 emissions of both engines has been reduced.
Smooth, fast, lightweight and efficient. In the new Audi Q7, a newly developed eight-speed Tiptronic transfers the engine’s power to the quattro permanent all- wheel drive system.
- Joining technology
- Seat systems
- Occupant safety
- Gasoline Engine
- Diesel engine
- TDI engine cover with integrated air filter
- Engine/transmission combinations
- Power transmission
- Eight speed automatic transmission 0D5
- Twin-damper converter with integrated pendulum-type absorber
- Mechatronics module
- ATF and gear oil systems
- Selector mechanism
- Transmission functions
- Overall concept
- Axles and wheel alignment
- Air suspension and electronic damper control
- All-wheel steering
- Brake system
- Steering system
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Wheels and tires
- Electrical system
- Installation locations of control modules
- Overview of versions
- Climate control
- Heater and air conditioner housing
- Self-Study Programs
- Knowledge assessment
This eSelf Study Program teaches a basic knowledge of the design and functions of new models, new automotive components or technologies.
It is not a Repair Manual! All values given are intended as a guideline only.
For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.