Self Study Program 970253 – The 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron
Self Study Program 970253 – The 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron PDF. The Audi A3 Sportback e-tron is a plug-in hybrid engineered to provide a fully integrated e-mobility solution.
There is no need for drivers to change their driving habits because the Audi A3 Sportback e-tron is designed to allow simple use of e-mobility.
It has an all-electric driving range of 31 miles (50 km) and is driven by a 102 hp (75 kW) electric motor with a top speed of 80 mph (130 km/h). At high speeds and under heavy acceleration, the internal combustion engine is automatically activated to provide additional power.
The Audi A3 Sportback e-tron brings together the best of both worlds – an electric motor for emission-free driving and an economical internal combustion engine for long range.
It combines both driving enjoyment and environmental awareness.
- Vehicle distinguishing features
- Safety instructions
- Electrical safety rules
- Warning signs
- Drive unit
- Internal combustion engine
- Fuel system
- Power transmission
- Gearbox modules
- Electro-mechanical brake servo
- Brake System Pressure Reservoir VX70
- High voltage battery
- Overview of hybrid components
- Hybrid Battery Unit AX1
- Electric Drive Power and Control Electronics Module JX1
- High voltage lines
- Electrical A/C compressor V470
- High voltage Heater (PTC) Z115
- High voltage System Maintenance Connector TW
- Hybrid manager
- Climate control
- Cooling systems, climate control and thermal management
- Stationary HVAC
- Overview of versions
- Audi connect
- Audi connect e-tron services
- Display elements for driving in hybrid mode
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Special tools and workshop equipment
- Self-study programs
- Knowledge assessment