Self Study Program 840193 – 3.0-liter V6 TDI Clean Diesel Engine
Self Study Program 840193 – 3.0-liter V6 TDI Clean Diesel Engine PDF free online
This Self-Study Program (SSP) describes the design and function of the 3.0 liter Clean Diesel TDI Engine and exhaust gas aftertreatment system.
When you have completed this SSP, you will know the following:
- Design and function of the 3.0 liter TDI engine
- The limits established by the emission standards for diesel engines in various countries throughout the world
- Which components are used in the exhaust gas aftertreatment system
- The location and function of these components
- The influence of combustion chamber pressure
- The reason for heating the tank elements of the reducing agent at low ambient temperatures
- Engine Mechanical
- Fuel System
- Engine Management
- Exhaust Treatment
- Knowledge Assessment
This Self-Study Program provides information regarding the design and function of new models.
This Self-Study Program is not a Repair Manual.
This information will not be updated.
For maintenance and repair procedures, always refer to the latest electronic service information.