Self Study Program 669 – Audi A7 (type 4K)
Self Study Program 669 – Audi A7 (type 4K) PDF. Progressiveness, sportiness, intuitiveness and quality are the hallmarks of the new Audi A7 (type 4K). The 2nd generation of the Audi A7 (type 4K) is a special example of the new Audi design language. Viewed from any perspective, the wider low-set radiator
grille and the athletic lines exude sportiness and progressiveness. Flared wheel arches accommodating up to 21 inch rims hint at the Audi A7’s quattro genes.
A look at the interior reveals two intuitive touch displays embedded beautifully in the dash panel.
The full range of Audi connect services has been adopted from the Audi A8 to make the Audi A7 (type 4K) a fully networked Gran Turismo model in the Audi portfolio. With a total of 39 driver assist systems, the Audi A7 (type 4K) is a perfect companion on the road. Based on mild hybrid technology for enhanced convenience and efficiency, the 4-door Coupé can activate the coasting function between 55 and 160 km/h. All in all, it’s a Coupé, Saloon and Avant in one.
Learning objectives of this self-study programme:
This self-study programme describes the design and function of the Audi A7 (type 4K). Once you have completed this self-study programme you will be able to answer questions on the following topics:
- Engines available at market launch
- 48 Volt electrical system
- New running gear features
- New power transmission features
- New features of the infotainment systems
- Body structure
- Body assembly
- Power units
- Petrol engine / diesel engine
- Engine/gearbox combinations
- Fuel tank
- SCR system (selective catalytic reduction)
- Exhaust system
- Power transmission
- Drive versions
- Gearbox functions – Automatic gearbox
- 7-speed dual clutch gearbox 0HL
- Selector mechanism for automatic gearbox
- Parking lock manual release
- Running gear
- Axles and wheel alignment
- Adaptive air suspension
- Electronic damping control
- Steering system
- Brake system
- Wheels and tyres
- Electrics and electronics
- Electrical system
- Control units
- Exterior lighting
- Interior lighting
- Air conditioning
- Safety and driver assist systems
- Passive safety
- Active safety
- Driver assist systems
- Driver assist systems control unit J1121
- Infotainment and Audi connect
- Introduction and overview of versions
- Emergency call module control unit and communication unit J949
- Inspection and maintenance
- Self-study programmes
This self-study programme teaches a basic knowledge of the design and functions of new models, new vehicle Note components or new technologies.
It is not a Workshop Manual. Any figures given here are for explanatory purposes only and refer to the data valid at the time of writing.
Content is not updated.
It is essential that you refer to the latest technical literature when carrying out maintenance and repair work.