Self Study Program 525 – The Jetta Hybrid
VAG SSP 525. The Jetta Hybrid is the 2nd hybrid vehicle to be introduced at Volkswagen and follows the Touareg Hybrid in series production. This Self-Study Programme describes the changes.
An electric hybrid drive is a combination of combustion engine and three-phase current drive. This means that in the Jetta Hybrid, a TSI engine with 110 kW of power operates in parallel with a three-phase current drive with 20 kW of power. The lithium-ion battery technology used in the Jetta Hybrid, as well as the 7-speed dual clutch gearbox installed with the hybrid drive, are all of the latest generation.
Separate Self-Study Programmes are available on the following current topics:
- Self-Study Programme 390 – “The 7-speed Double-clutch Gearbox 0AM”
- Self-Study Programme 492 – “The Jetta 2011 EU”
- Self-Study Programme 499 – “Basics of Electric Drives in Automobiles”
- Self-Study Programme 511 – “The new EA211 Petrol Engine Family”
- In Brief
- Power units
- Power transmission
- Running gear
- High-voltage system
- Electrical system
- Heating and air conditioning
- Test your knowledge
The self-study programme presents the design and function of new developments!
The content will not be updated.
Current testing, setting and repair instructions can be found in the provided service literature.