Self Study Program 516 – The Golf 2013 Driver Assist Systems
Self Study Program 516 – The Golf 2013 Driver Assist Systems PDF. This Self-study Programme informs the reader about the driver assist systems installed in the Golf 2013 and how they function. Driver assist systems are electronic aids which make driving much safer and more convenient for the driver. Radar eyes which measure distances, sensors which allow the vehicle to park itself, and cameras which read traffic signs – hightech helpers like these are no longer reserved for the luxury vehicle class. Over the last few years, the development of electronic driver assist systems has made rapid progress, and they have now finally arrived in the compact class.
- Cruise Control System (CCS)
- The cruise control system with speed limiter
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Front Assist
- The City Emergency Brake
- Distance warning system
- Multicollision brake
- Front camera-based driver assist systems
- Front camera for driver assist systems R242
- Lane departure warning (Lane Assist)
- Parking systems
- Park assist steering 2.0
- Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator (TPLI)
- Driver Alert System (DAS)
- List of abbreviations
The self-study programme presents the design and function of
The content will not be updated.
Current testing, setting and repair instructions can be found in the provided service literature.