Self Study Program 512 – Automated 5-speed Manual Gearbox 0CT
VAG SSP 512. The idea of automating a manual gearbox is not new for Volkswagen. A 5-speed manual gearbox has already been turned into an electronic manual gearbox with automatic shift function for the Lupo 3L by using electrohydraulic actuators. Electromechanical actuators are used with the automated manual gearbox 0CT. The automated manual gearbox 0CT is based on the manual gearbox 0CF.
- Overview of system components
- Comparison of 0CT and 0CF gearboxes
- Technical data
- Selector lever E313
- Selector lever positions
- Dash panel insert
- LED indicators in dash panel insert
- Gearbox mechanics
- Overview of gearbox design
- Clutch actuator VX64
- Gear actuator VX65
- Gearbox function
- Basic adjustment of gear actuator
- Gearbox management
- System overview
- Electronic manual gearbox control unit J514
- Gearbox input speed sender G182
- Motors for clutch actuator and gear actuator
- Service information
- Test Your Knowledge
The self-study programme presents the design and function of new developments!
The content will not be updated.
Current testing, setting and repair instructions can be found in the provided service literature.