Self Study Program 509 – Manual Gearbox 0CF
VAG SSP 509. The manual gearbox 0CF features a compact, lightweight design. It thus meets the main requirements that have been set for the up!. The launch of the up! sees Volkswagen offer a new 5-speed manual gearbox.
The following goals were achieved during the development of the gearbox:
- Greater efficiency
- Reduction in weight by optimising all gearbox components
- Simple design
- Simplification of assembly steps
- Volkswagen manual gearboxes
- Technical data
- Design and Mechanics
- Overview of gearbox design
- Input shaft
- Output shaft
- Reverse gear
- Gearshift components
- Gearbox Function
- Transmission of power between input shaft and output shaft
- Gearbox Management
- Electronic components
- Special tools
- Service information
- Test Yourself
The self-study programme presents the design and function of new developments!
The content will not be updated.
Current testing, setting and repair instructions can be found in the provided service literature.