Self Study Program 50 – Skoda Superb Automatic Gearbox 01V
Self Study Program 50 – Skoda Superb Automatic Gearbox 01V PDF. For the first time at Škoda an automatic gearbox with Tiptronic is used – in this case on the Škoda Superb. This transmission shifts gears not only automatically but also makes it possible for the driver to engage the forward gears by operating the selector lever manually.
The gearbox design is a planet gear operating with a hydrodynamic torque converter.
Cars fitted with an automatic gearbox feature an information display in the dash panel insert as standard equipment. This display provides a range of different information including the current position of the selector lever or the gear engaged.
- Selector Lever Positions
- Mechanical Components
- Sectional view of gearbox
- Hydrodynamic torque converter
- Torque converter lockup clutch
- Tow-starting and Towing in Car
- Power Transmission
- Forward gears and reverse gear
- Power Flow
- Overlapping shift
- System Overview
- Gearbox Control
- Automatic gearbox control unit J217
- Emergency mode
- Gearbox input speed sender G182
- Gearbox output speed sender G195
- ATF temperature sender G93
- Tiptronic switch F189
- Starter lockout relay J207
- Solenoid valves N88 to N90 and
- Pressure control valves N215 to N218
- Further function components
- Function Diagram
You can find information regarding inspection and maintenance, setting and repair instructions in the Workshop Manuals.