Self Study Program 453 – For the T5 2010
Self Study Program 453 – For the T5 2010 PDF free online
The T5 from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
Series production of the first Volkswagen Transporter started in March 1950. An initial production of 10 vehicles per day quickly developed into one of the most successful careers for an automobile, and one which laid the foundation for a new vehicle segment.
Multivan and Caravelle also founded a new vehicle segment in which they have continued to set new standards right down to the present day.
Today, as in the past, the Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles brand stands for innovative technology and a product range that is tailored to requirements. At the same time, e.g. TDI, DSG and 4MOTION represent unique technical solutions that are only available in this segment in models from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
The T5 2010 will be available in the following equipment lines:
- Transporter: Panel van, window van, chassis, platform van and back-to-back cab
- Caravelle: Trendline and Comfortline
- California: Beach and Comfortline
- Multivan: Startline, Comfortline, Highline and PanAmericana
- The model family of the T5 2010
- Technical data
- The body
- The tailgate emergency unlocking function
- Occupant protection
- The engine/gearbox combinations
- Power transmission
- The gearboxes
- The four-wheel drive
- Overview of the running gear
- The brake system
- The steering
- Heating and air conditioning
- The climate control
- The auxiliary heaters
- The installation locations of the control units
- The networking concept
- The onboard supply control unit J519
- The lights
- The lane change assist
- The reversing camera system
- The dash panel
- The media device interface box
- Radio, phone and navigation
- The radios and radio navigation systems
- The aerial concept
- The telephone preparation UHV
The self-study programme shows the design and function of new
The content is not updated.
For current inspection and setting instructions, and workshop manuals, please refer to the service literature that is provided.