Self Study Program 449 – The Touareg 2011
Self Study Program 449 – The Touareg 2011 PDF free online
The new Touareg, in its second generation, is a completely new development. As a luxury class off-road vehicle, it combines technical innovations, high comfort, sporty performance, a stylish design, outstanding quality and unrestricted off-road capabilities. The new Touareg is an all-rounder, which unifies the requirements of both on- and off-road driving even more perfectly than before.
With its front end in the style of the new Volkswagen design, its low ride height with almost identical vehicle width and a multitude of aerodynamic details, the new Touareg has increased significantly in terms of dynamics whilst simultaneously improving its aerodynamics.
All of the new Touareg’s assemblies have been consistently developed further with regard to reduced fuel consumption and improved exhaust emissions.
- The gross vehicle weight of the basic version has been reduced by approx. 200kg whilst
torsional rigidity has been increased at the same time.
- A V6 FSI engine and the turbodiesel engines, the V6 TDI and – for the first time – the V8 TDI, are combined with the new 8-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
- Curtain airbags for the front and rear passengers, airbags for the driver and front passenger, side airbags and seat belt pre-tensioners in the front offer a high level of passive safety as standard.
- With 4 cameras, the new “Area View” all-round monitoring system directly detects the area surrounding the vehicle and transmits this bird’s eye view onto the radio/navigation system display.
The new Touareg – a stylish, dynamic and authentic off-roader.
- Occupant Protection
- Power Transmission
- Running Gear
- Electrical System
- Heating and Air Conditioning
The self-study programme portrays the design and function of
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant after sales literature.