Self Study Program 438 – Audi – The Advanced Maintenance Concept
Self Study Program 438 – Audi – The Advanced Maintenance Concept PDF free online
Like every technical object, an automobile is also subject to a certain wear and tear. To minimise wear and tear, and to keep the vehicle as safe, reliable and as value-retentive as possible, it is vital that the vehicle be serviced on a regular basis and that specific components, fluids and lubricants be changed.
On account of this fact, Audi vehicle owners are reminded when service work is due.
It is important to find a compromise between technical and commercial considerations. On the one hand, every effort must be made to ensure that the vehicle runs properly throughout its life cycle. On the other hand, it is necessary to keep maintenance costs down to a competitive, low level. This compromise is reflected in every conceivable maintenance concept.
It is also necessary to take into account the very different, personal driving profiles and conditions of use.
The Advanced Maintenance Concept meets all these requirements by offering customers greater transparency with regard to maintenance work and when it is due.
This Self-Study Programme provides you with all you need to know about the Advanced
Maintenance Concept. You will also find here information on the Service Key and the electronic oil level indicator.
Once you have worked your way through this Self-Study Programme, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What’s new about the Advance Maintenance Concept?
- Which information can you obtain from the new Service Interval Display?
- What are the points to note with regard to the order acceptance?
- How does the new Maintenance Chart in Elsa look?
- How do you reset the various channels of the Service Interval Display?
- How do you fill out the Service Plan?
- Which are the work items assigned to the various maintenance events?
- Which information does the electronic oil level indicator provide?
- Which data is saved on the Service Key and how can it be exported?
- Maintenance concept
- The Advanced Maintenance Concept
- The new Service Interval Display
- Order acceptance
- The Maintenance Chart in Elsa
- Resetting and setting the Service Interval Display
- The Service Plan
- The work items
- The electronic oil level indicator
- The Service Key
- Maintenance example
- Event 1
- Event 2
- Event 3
- Event 4
- Event 5
The Self-Study Programme teaches the design and function of new vehicle models, new vehicle components or new technologies.
The Self-Study Programme is not a Repair Manual.
All values given are intended as a guideline only and refer to the software version valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
For information about maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.